Indian Coast Guard (ICG), is hiring male candidates for Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik for its 02/2022 Batch. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment from 4th January 2022 at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The online application link will be open on 04th January 2022. The last date of application is January 14, 2022.
A total of 322 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive.
The applicants can apply for only one post that they can apply for either Navik (DB) or Navik (GD) or Yantrik (Mechanical) or Yantrik (Electrical) or Yantrik (Electronics).
For more information on vacancy, eligibility, salry and other details read the article below or you can download the notification—
Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: January 04, 2022.
- The deadline to submit the online application: January 14, 2022.
- Admit card issuance: 02-03 days prior to the exam.
- The ICG Stage 1 exam will be held: Mid/End March 2022.
- The ICG Stage 2 exam will be held: Mid/ End May 2022.
- The ICG Stage 3 exam for Navik(GD) and Yantrik will be held: Early August 2022.
- ICG Navik DB Stage 3 Exam Date: Early October 2022.
Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 322
- Navik (General Duty) – 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 35
- Yantrik (Mechanical) – 13
- Yantrik (Electrical) – 9
- Yantrik (Electronics) – 5